Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: As much as I love UVA

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    As much as I love UVA

    I love my Canes more. I hate when they play,but somebody's gotta lose. Huge win Canes!
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: As much as I love UVA

    I love to see the Hoos get beaten at home , I just hate that the Canes were the ones to do it . [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: As much as I love UVA

    Either way,it is both a good day and bad day for me when they hook up.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: As much as I love UVA

    You gotta understand , I'm a VT guy .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  5. #5
    Inactive Member lpd_observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2007
    Posts
    186
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: As much as I love UVA

    Geez... The canes are just classless trash. Thugs with terrific talent and no humility that makes VT seem humble and upright in comparison. This is the petri dish of fecal matter program that produced the michael irvin thug et al. I dont understand how one can like the canes unless you have gone to school there. They're the most obnoxious, classless, arrogant fans, and I dont understand how people elsewhere can relate to them. They're truly an embarassment to colleges everywhere and college football in general. Da U is trash and miami is a shitty, prostitute ridden, crime filled community where "Da U" fits right in. They dont fit in with the programs of the acc.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: As much as I love UVA

    Speaking of trash...how are you doing?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_regiondsports.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2008
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: As much as I love UVA

    The ACC should be banned from the BCS.
    [url="http://www.regiondsports.com"]http://www.regiondsports.com[/url]
    [url="http://www.thecavaliersideline.com"]http://www.thecavaliersideline.com[/url]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: As much as I love UVA

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpd_observer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Geez... The canes are just classless trash. Thugs with terrific talent and no humility that makes VT seem humble and upright in comparison. This is the petri dish of fecal matter program that produced the michael irvin thug et al. I dont understand how one can like the canes unless you have gone to school there. They're the most obnoxious, classless, arrogant fans, and I dont understand how people elsewhere can relate to them. They're truly an embarassment to colleges everywhere and college football in general. Da U is trash and miami is a shitty, prostitute ridden, crime filled community where "Da U" fits right in. They dont fit in with the programs of the acc. </div></div>

    Kiss this Cane fans' hairy, pimple ridden ass.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member titans_1_2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 10th, 2005
    Posts
    351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: As much as I love UVA

    yeah good win for our canes today.. sean spence and the boys did it.. im so excited for our future at the u... spence.. benjamine, byrd , and jacory harris.. all big time players and just freshman.... lpd if u dont like the canes dont post bout them.. nobody is making u.... letme guess u are a band wagon tech man

  10. #10
    Inactive Member lpd_observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2007
    Posts
    186
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: As much as I love UVA

    maybe I am and maybe I'm not. Regardless, it makes more sense than cheering for the strange combination of Da U and the Titans.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •